Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Outfit: Smart Black, White and Yellow

This was my outfit during the town hall meeting of the company I am working for. I opted to wear the classic black and white combo to have a professional vibe. Though to make the whole outfit stand out, I wore a bright yellow pair of pumps and big black bead necklace. 
Esay-Querubin_Urbn-Kitchen-and-bar

Total cost of this outfit is Php2,469 (USD56.43).

(Dollar conversions based on US Dollar = Ph Peso Exchange Rate of USD1=Php43.77 dated August 20, 2012.)

Breakdown of costs: 
  • Bead Necklace - bought from a bazaar, Php250
  • Bangles - bought from a bazaar, Php100
  • Watch - a gift (Seiko 5)
  • Chiffon Blouse - bought from The Ramp, Php799
  • Pants - bought from an ukay-ukay (thrift shop), Php70
  • Pumps - bought from Payless ShoeSource, Php1,250

Esay-Querubin_Urbn-Kitchen-and-bar

Yup,  I wear braces now. 

Photos by my colleague Mafel Hebulan.

No comments:

Post a Comment